What information do I get?
I obtain personal data that you provide to me on a voluntary basis through e-mail, by completing web-based questionnaires and by other direct communication with you.
When you submit an order, you must specify the first name, surname, contact details and your nearest companion if you choose this option.
How do I use the personal data I obtained?
I can use the personal data obtained to
- provide you with the services and information you request,
- process your orders and design the necessary documents,
- provide you with effective customer support,
- to help prevent hazards or fraudulent practices,
- send you information messages if you have explicitly agreed to receive them,
- comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments,
I can transfer your information to third parties in order to comply with regulatory requirements, cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activities and protect the legitimate rights of mine, yours and others.
How do I protect personal data?
I use a variety of technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data. Your personal data is available to a limited number of people, only to authorized persons.
How long did I keep personal data?
I keep your personal data for as long as I need them for the purpose of their acquisition, and how regulatory requirements allow it or prescribe it.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by websites you visit. They are used to ensure the functioning of the home page, as well as to provide information to site owners.
This home page can set up the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are needed to be able to move on your home page and use its functions. Without these cookies, I cannot provide the services you request, such as the functionality of the product basket.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain visit statistics for my home page. I use this information to improve the functioning of the site and the promotional activities.
- Targeted cookies for advertising tools. You use these cookies to increase your ad's effectiveness and show ads that are most likely to interest you.
- Third-party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set up by the following third-party services used on this home page: Engaga pop-up service, Facebook's “Like” button, YouTube video. Some of these cookies can be used to follow your actions on other websites, and I can't control them because these cookies have not been set up by my home page.
How to opt out of using cookies?
To opt out of using cookies, you can use a private browsing mode that is supported by most browsers (a private window, an incognito window, or an InPrivate window). Any cookies that are created when operating in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
If you are a data subject under EU VDAR (for example, you are an EU citizen and provide me with your personal data), you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access to information. You are entitled to information about why and how your personal data is processed. You are entitled to receive free of charge a copy of your personal data in a widely used electronic format at your disposal.
- Right to rectify. You have the right to correct or replenish inaccurate or incomplete personal data without undue delay.
- The right to “be forgotten”. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to obtain the deletion of your personal data without undue delay, as soon as the data is no longer necessary to provide the services you request and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if you object to it and I do not have legitimate grounds to continue processing if you challenge the accuracy of the data, if the processing is illegal or if you are required to raise, implement or defend legitimate claims.
- Right to object. You have the right to oppose data processing at any time, unless it is necessary for a task or processing to be carried out in the public interest, there is no unquestionable legal basis.
- Other rights under VDAR. For more information, visit the EU Data Protection website.